Two new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 are currently under investigation in Queensland.
Queensland Premier Annastascia Palaszczuk had announced on Tuesday there had been six new COVID-19 cases in the state.
Of the six cases, one was an overseas acquired case – with the person currently in hotel quarantine, while three other overseas acquired cases were detected on a marine vessel.
Ms Palaszczuk said two local cases are "under investigation" but "they are not considered a major risk".
"Both are truck drivers, both were detected by a New South Wales lab – but they have essentially not been to too many places at all."
Ms Palasaczuk said some exposure sites shall be listed later today.